Friday, January 3, 2014

Honest Company Brand Review

With a New Year we often reflect upon making changes in our lives whether it is organization of our household, exercising more, eating healthier or just becoming more health conscience in general. As a mom to 3 little boys, I am always trying different products that are more "green" and with less chemical additives in them.  This past summer I decided to try out Jessica Alba's The Honest Company and I was instantly hooked.  


Since this summer, I get my bundle every 6 weeks and love being able to pick and choose my own products each month.  Plus, this past December as a holiday gift you could add an additional item for free.  So far, I have tried a number of their products and all have become regular in our household.  

Here are my favorites so far:


I am very sensitive to laundry detergent and this one does not disappoint for the the power of cleaning and lack of irritation.  Plus the mild smell is wonderful!

A capful of this bubble bath easily provides a great bubble bath for a toddler who loves bath time.  Sometimes I order two of these just to be on the safe side.


My two favorite cleaners have quickly become their Multi Surface Cleaner and the Bathroom Cleaner.  I seriously use the multi surface cleaner everywhere especially in my kitchen.  It works great on granite, our smooth top range and the kids toys!  The Bathroom Cleaner does a great job of breaking down those hard to clean residues left my 3 little boys...
need I say more!


This is one of the newest products we have tried and our boys love the strawberry taste.  My oldest son who is very picky likes it much more than the Tom's of Maine he says.  


As you can see in the photo above,  my free product I chose was the Organic Dish Towel. I have only had these for a few days but already love them! The turquoise color fits right at home in my kitchen too!

Hope you've enjoyed this brief overview of the Honest Company! 

I was not paid by The Honest Company to review these products nor did I receive these products for free.  This is part of my monthly bundle and all opinions expressed are solely mine.  


~Ila~

Linking Up Here






No comments:

Post a Comment