Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Photo Cards

One of my adventures along with blogging has been to slowly open my own little Etsy shop with some more customized printables. Like I said, it is a work in progress and one that I am adding to little by little as time permits.  However, I wanted to share my Thanksgiving card designs that are available for anyone looking to make a last minute card for the holiday all about giving thanks for the blessings in our lives. 








All of the cards can easily be customized to your liking in either a 5x7 or 4x6 style. The best part is you don't have to wait for them to arrive in the mail....just wait for the email file and then print them at home, Costco, Walgreens, etc...and let everyone know how thankful you are for having them in your life!

~Ila~



No comments:

Post a Comment