Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What's Up Wednesday! Christmas Gifts for 7 Year Old Boy

I know some of you are thinking it's only October and I am mentioning Christmas gifts already?  With 3 kids and nieces and nephews to buy for, I start my shopping usually around mid-August as I have found that many deals are to be found long before the holiday rush arrives! Plus, I prefer to enjoy the baking, watching Christmas movies with my kids and the sights & sounds of the holiday season rather than rushing around like a crazed woman in the store looking for last minute gifts (that's what Amazon is for anyways!). 
Today I am sharing with you our top gift ideas for 7 year old boys!
 
 
Legos, legos, legos!
 

 
Our oldest son loves all the sets centered around police, firemen, the coast guard line and the new lone ranger line.  The lego police station and lone ranger colby city showdown are tops on his list.
 
Playmobil
 

Our boys love Playmobil just like Legos.  They could sit for hours making combos of playmobil set ups with lego scenes added in.  It makes for great rainy day fun! These two sets are high on his list this year: Playmobil patrol boat & Playmobil Bank with Safe.
 
Disney Infinity

 
Boys boys are asking for Disney Infinity for our Wii U.  They have never been into Skylanders so this may be our new adventure game!

 
Board Games

Last week I featured some of our favorite board games. Our oldest loves games and searches for new ones to add to his list at every birthday and Christmas.  This year these are his favorite: Think Fun Laser Maze and Lego Creationary.

 
Chapter Books

 
Nothing pleases me more than when my oldest wants to read! He is loving many of the different series but Magic Tree House and Ballpark Mysteries are his two favorites! Since he loves adventure and spy themed books, these are some great additions.
 
Hopefully this kick starts your holiday shopping and I would love to hear what amazing gifts you have planned for your kids!
 
~Ila~
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment