Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm Finally Blogging Again!

 
 
It's been almost 18 months since I last attempted to start and keep up with the world of blogging.  There are numerous reasons for this passage of time, mainly moving twice in 5 months, welcoming a 3rd baby boy and attempting to adjust to our 2nd house in a year, new schools, new surroundings and being a mom of three.  However, as the year passed and summer approached, I decided I needed a mommy outlet, a place where I could share some creative ideas, recipes, adventures and all the craziness that goes along with raising boys.  Needless to say, I promised myself I would start back up the blog once our newest addition turned one and the school bells started ringing.  So, here it is.....my attempt at blogging and sharing some wonderful adventures along the way.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment: