Saturday, August 31, 2013

Kick Football Season Off in Style

I'm a little behind in having something ready for the first Saturday of college football as I am still trying to decide what new wreath or decoration to craft up for my front door.  I've been on a search the last few nights and here are some possibilities I've discovered.
 
This yarn wreath over at A Step in the Journey would look great in blue & gold
 
 
Southern Color created this adorable burlap football door hanger.  Wondering if I could create a house divided one?
 
 
This Preppy Boomer Sooner Wreath at Simply Living would make an adorable addition to any front porch
 
 
She's Kind of Crafty makes beautiful ribbon wreaths and this Florida Gators one is stunning.
 
 
Who doesn't love Burlap? This wreath would look great on any door.
 
 
Of course, no football post would be complete without a WV wreath!  I'm loving this chevron style!
 
 
Have a great Saturday!
 
~Ila~
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment