Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall Subway Art

 
For me, Labor Day signals the official end of summer.  Although "fall" doesn't officially usher in until later this month, I've always felt Labor Day was the time to say bye-bye to the hot, muggy summer and hello to crisp, cool autumn weather.  As I start putting together my fall decorations, the first thing to change is my subway art on my family room mantel.  So, I've decided to share my Fall Subway Art with all of you as a freebie to get your home in the seasonal mood.
 
 
There are so many things I love about the fall and this subway art sums it up pretty well. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I love the changing season. Please click on the appropriate size to download your printable.  It is available in two sizes: 11x14 and 16x20.  I use a 16x20 frame for mine on my mantel. Get ready for the wonderful sights and smells autumn brings! 
 
~Ila~
 
Linking up here:

Love Grows Wild
Tickled Pink at 504 Main By Stephanie Lynn
Lovely Ladies Linky
BWS tips button

11 comments:

  1. Now that it is really September, I am ready for Fall too! Great printable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Holly! I hope you enjoyed the printable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I found you through Make the Scene Monday! If you like to link up come over to Craft Frenzy Friday at www.craftdictator.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will definitely have to come on over to party.

      Delete
  4. I love Subway Art, and this one is great... the weather is really nice, a little cool, yet not too much so.
    I linked over from the Make the Scene Monday Link Party where I am participating too with Quilled School Bus and Keep Calm Free Printable and would love it if you'd stop by.
    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cute printable. Downloaded it for all my teacher friends.

      Delete
  5. I am so ready for fall temperatures and all the fun pumpkin and apple things. Thanks for a great fall printable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the subway printable!

      Delete
  6. Linking up with Courtney at one fine wire. You are my LU Neighbour, so I wanted to stop by and say hi. I love fall, too:)

    ReplyDelete