Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas for the Baker

Baking is a stress reliever for me and over the years, I have discovered many must have tools for the kitchen.  So, if you are looking for some gift ideas for those that love spending time in the kitchen, then here are a few suggestions.

The Ultimate Gift


I don't know what I would do without my Kitchen Aid Mixer. I got it almost 10 years ago and it is still going strong.  I love all the fun colors it is available in: I currently have red but am eyeing this aqua sky color!  Plus, there are a number of attachments available to turn this into the ultimate kitchen tool.

The Best Pans


I was gifted a loaf pan from this line two years ago at Christmas and I haven't looked back!  I now own several muffin pans as well as the baking sheets.  These are truly worth the extra cost and a great way to add to a collection and replace old pans over time.  I have never had pans that baked so evenly, cleaned up so easily and made all my desserts appear to look magazine worthy.

My Favorite Apron


By far these are a must have for any kitchen and at $19.95, they are a great price for a quality, durable, thick apron.  This is the only apron I have found that truly provides excellent coverage and I love all the fun colors!

The Best Scrapers/Mixing Tools


I currently own 3 varieties of these and as soon as they break (they are still going strong 5 years), I will replace them with new ones.  These scrape bowls and stir thick batters like no other mixer/scrapers I have found.  The skinny scraper is another favorite tool to get to the bottom of those pesky jars!

Mixing Bowls

I own an older version of this mixing bowl set and although they are ceramic, I still love using them for a variety of food prep as well as serving dishes!  They are colorful and add some brightness to my kitchen!

A Great Cookbook


My favorite banana bread recipe is the one from Flour Bakery and this cookbook does not disappoint.  The mouth watering recipes are a must try for any baker and it will quickly become one of your go to favorites!

~Ila~





No comments:

Post a Comment