Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Welcome Baby Printable Sign

This past weekend I journeyed to West Virginia to help my dear friend from college celebrate her impending bundle of joy!  Her shower was held at the The Bridge Road Bistro in Charleston, WV. It was a great space for hosting an afternoon luncheon and the food was delicious.  Amazingly, I was so excited to get a kid free weekend that I bolted out of my house without my camera :(  So the few photos I did snap were courtesy of my trusty iPhone.  I was able to help out from afar by doing a few minor decorations to celebrate the event.  As an added bonus, I am sharing the Welcome Baby sign with all of you!


The adorable cake!


Her color scheme was orange, aqua and gray so I came up with these simple Mason Jar centerpieces to add some color.  I love using Mason Jars to decorate!


Here is the first part of the Welcome Baby Sign I created at the last minute!


The second part of the sign!


So, I'm sharing this adorable sign with all of you for free!  
Click on Welcome Baby Sign below and you can download yours today!



~Ila~

Linking up Here




Making the World Cuter

1 comment: