Sunday, December 8, 2013

Elf on the Shelf Ideas


Our wonderful little elf friend, Jingle Bam, returned to our house last week.  You can read about his grand re-entry here and how he reminded our boys about the true meaning of Christmas!  Well, this week he has been up to a lot of fun and I'm always amazed how quickly my boys are up and ready for school just so they can see what Jingle Bam has done overnight.  If only my mornings were this easy every week!


Jingle Bam did his own repelling upside down (aka Bridge jumping) on Day two!  


He got into the surprise donuts and also turned the milk green for a midnight snack....


He decided to catch a football game and show he was still a Mountaineer fan despite a rough season and a rough game!


He got into a little trouble playing with the toys and apparently the Playmobil Pirates tied him to the train tracks!


A snowball fight with our other favorite mascot, Otto!


He read "The Story of Christmas" to some of our favorite Little People friends


I guess he decided that song needed new lyrics!


Last night he was jamming on the piano! My middle son even said, "I thought I heard the piano in the middle of the night!  So cute!  

Hope you've enjoyed Jingle Bam's adventures this week!

~Ila~

Linking up here:





By Stephanie Lynn
Making the World Cuter

No comments:

Post a Comment