Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I know it is a few days late to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.....so instead I will throw out a general Happy Holidays to everyone!  When I started this blog back in September, I never imagined I would receive so many wonderful comments on many of my posts...it has been a joy so far to share with all of you!  I look forward to continuing and growing in 2014 and I hope you all will stay tuned for much excitement to come.



As you can see from above, my life is filled with the chaos and joys of 3 boys!  I absolutely adore this wonderful family photo taken by the talented Kerri Gibbs over at With Love Photography.  Kerri did an awesome job dealing with the joys of a toddler, freezing temperatures and 3 boys!  Thanks again for taking the time to read my posts, pin my projects, and follow along our crazy adventures.  I hope all of you enjoy the final few days of 2013 and look forward to an amazing 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment